Did you know that the performance of coffee grinders affect the taste of the coffee? Yes, that’s right. The type and performance of the coffee grinder that you choose plays great part in how your coffee tastes. That is why it is important to select the right coffee grinder to make just the perfect coffee with the right taste. There are tons of coffee grinders out there at the supermarkets and many other places, but how to get the right one? If you are looking for the best coffee grinders for the best cups of coffee every day, check the out buyer’s guide below.
Coffee Grinders Buyer’s Guide
It is great to have the thought of grinding your own coffee because you will be able to select your own taste that way. As we all know, flavors of coffee come from the oils in roasted beans. If you roast it right, the taste of the coffee will be super amazing. Moreover, to roast the perfect coffee, there are a few things that you should look for in the best coffee grinders.
There are many main types of coffee grinders that you can select, and each of them is unique in their own way. There are a few common types of coffee grinders such as burr grinders, blade grinders, automatic grinders, manual grinders, and more. All of them grind coffee differently, and the result that they give is also great base on what you like.
The most common type is the blade grinders, and it is also great for the budget as well. While the manual one does all the job without any complication for you although it takes a lot of time. At the end of the day, blade and burr coffee grinders are the most highly recommended. They work great, and the flavor is also rich as well which is exactly you want in your coffee.
Depends on how much coffee you grind daily, and how much space on the countertop you are willing to give. If you just want to grind some cups of coffee for a few people in the house, the small one will do. There are also medium-sized coffee grinder that have large capacity for you to grind a lot of coffee as well. Of course, there are many coffee grinders out there that won’t space out your countertop, and we bring some of them today. It is highly recommended to go for the smaller ones if it is just home use for easy storage and maintenance. Plus, smaller coffee grinders are also easy to manage and use as well.
This is the part where things get a little complicated because many people think that only the expensive ones work well. As a matter of fact, there are many affordable coffee grinder out there with great quality that you can choose. Not every good quality coffee grinders have to be expensive, and that is what you should know. Never overpay for a coffee grinder, and that is why we are here.
Furthermore, this article is written to bring just the best quality coffee grinder that you can afford and use easily. We have found 10 of the best coffee grinders that you can take into consideration for your kitchen. Each of them is unique and nice to have, and you will surely enjoy your coffee when you grind it by yourself like that. Take a look and feel free to pick one or two, they are amazing.
1. Digital Coffee Grinder by Barsetto
This is actually a machine of everything that coffee lovers will totally be happy to have. It is a burr coffee grinder that comes with 5 settings and more functions that does a perfect job. The settings of this conical burr grinder allows you to grind your coffee in different types from coarse to fine. That is so helpful when it comes to different bean types and flavor preferences.
Another great part is the large capacity of the machine, yes it grinds and makes coffee for you right away. It can brew from 2 to 10 cups of coffee at a time, and you can easily customize the quantity as well. The machine is also programmable which means you can set it up to 24 hours in advance to make coffee. After brewing, it even keeps the coffee warm up to two hours as well. This coffee grinder is very easy to use, and its price is also great as well since it can do so much.
- Everything in one, it does not only grind but also brew coffee.
- There are different settings for different types and flavor of coffee.
- The size of the machine is compact which is space-saving to have on the countertop.
- It has large capacity which is ideal for a large family or hard core coffee lovers out there.
- The coffee heating after brewing turns off pretty quickly, not ideal for busy coffee lovers.
2. Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by Baratza
For those who don’t like any complicated coffee grinding process, you need to have this coffee grinder right here. With it, you will be able to grind your coffee with just a press on the on/off button. The coolest part is the 40 grind settings that allows you explore the extensive range of brewing methods. Also, this coffee grinder works very fast and efficient which is absolutely time saving. It is compact yet powerful, and it is perfect to have for home use. Not to mention it works quietly, this is a total bonus that non-early birds would love to have.
- The blades are sharp and durable, and they grind coffee beans really fast and thoroughly.
- Easy to use since there are only two settings between on and off.
- There are 40 steps of grinding to ensure perfect coffee flavor.
- Compact and space-saving, a great combination..
- It is a little loud, not ideal for quiet neighborhood or apartment.
3. Smart Coffee Grinder by Breville
The unique stainless steel conical burrs design of this coffee grinder is to deliver the best coffee flavor for you. It simply minimizes the grinding heat while protecting the essential oils in the coffee bean. On top of that, there are 60 precise grind settings from the finest espresso to the coarsest French press grind. This coffee grinder is very powerful, and it works very fast as well. The capacity of the machine is 18 ounces, and it has locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer. It is compact and stylish, and it comes with 3 colors for you to select so check them out.
- The programmable 60 settings maximize the potential of any brew.
- The machine is very easy to use and take care of which is ideal for long term use.
- It even comes with accessories to ensure convenient and functional use.
- It has a clear LCD display that shows grind setting, grind time, and number of shots or cups.
- The grinder is a little loud bu it works very great.
4. Burr Coffee Grinder by KitchenAid
The unique part about this coffee grinder is the stainless steel cutting burrs that offer durability and powerful performance. It works really great, and plus with its 15 grind settings, this coffee grinder is truly a great choice. Those settings allow for excellent grind consistency as well as lower grinding temperatures to deliver just the best. It can hold up to seven ounces of whole beans, and it can quickly grind them into perfect coffee. This coffee grinder is sleek and stylish, and it is so compact it makes a perfect compliment on the countertop.
- The stainless steel burrs is used to grind and produce just the perfect coffee.
- There are 15 grind settings that you can use for the best result.
- The coffee grinder is easy and convenient to use, and it is compact which is very space-saving.
- It is a little heavy which is not ideal for moving around a lot.
5. Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder by Capresso
This coffee grinder is designed with commercial-grade and solid steel conical burrs to deliver high precision grinding. With it, you will be able to grind just the perfect coffee at your desired flavor with it. That is not all, there are 16 settings that you can choose from fineness to coarse for every type of brewing method. The capacity of the container can hold up to 11 ounces while the tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4 ounces of ground coffee. Plus with the safety lock system, this coffee grinder is very safe and easy to use. It is small and lightweight, and it is perfect to have on any countertops.
- It features commercial-grade and solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design for the best coffee grinding performance.
- There are different settings and brewing methods that brew many types of coffee.
- The coffee grinder provides maximum flavor and aroma in any grind settings.
- It works more quiet compared to most coffee grinders.
- The container makes a little mess after grinding.
6. Aromatic Coffee Grinder by Braun
This is a coffee grinder that comes with powerful motor to provide just the quick grinding without overheating. It does not spoil the taste of the coffee, and the final result comes out very great and satisfying. Also, this coffee grinder is very easy to use and you can easily manage it with just a simple press. It works fast and efficiently, and the whole thing is very compact in size which is ideal for small countertop. This grinder can grind beans for up to 12 cups of coffee at once, and the quality it delivers is absolutely amazing.
- It is powerful and precise, and it works very fast.
- It does not overheat and ruin the flavor of the coffee at all.
- The grinder is compact, and it saves a lot of space on the countertop.
- It is a little loud and messy, but it works great.
7. Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by OXO
The amazing part of this coffee grinder is that it features built-in scale that measures grounds by weight. That means it brews the coffee way more precise with the right amount of time which is different from most coffee grinders. There are 38 settings that you can select from fine for espresso to coarse for French press or cold brew. On top of that, the motor will not overheat the beans and ruin the flavor at all.
As for the hopper, it can hold up to 16 ounces of coffee beans, and it even has a trap door. The trap door is added to hold beans in when hopper is removed to avoid mess. The coolest part is the no-bean detector that does not grind if the hopper is empty. That makes it extra safe to use, and this coffee grinder is so worth the price. Not to mention that it is stylish, this coffee grinder is totally recommended.
- It is quiet, and that is a total plus for a coffee grinder.
- The built-in scale is added for the right grind every time you use it.
- There are 36 settings that allow you to grind different types of coffee easily.
- The display is easy to use, and this coffee grinder is compact for easy use and storage.
- It makes a little mess due to static and gap between the chute and collector.
8. Grind & Brew Coffeemaker by KRUPS
In case you are looking for a coffee grinder that also brews coffee at the same time with compact size, you are looking at one. This little machine is designed to be able to grind coffee and brew coffee right after which is so convenient. The combination of integrated grinder and the drip coffeemaker makes it perfect when it comes to delivering the exceptional taste of freshly-ground coffee.
There are 5 settings of conical burr grinder that allows you to choose your ideal grind from coarse to fine. As for its brew strength, there are 3 options for you to select including mild, medium, and strong. This coffee grinder and brewer works great, and it even keeps your coffee warm for up to 2 hours. This one is actually great, you really should take a look.
- The grinder produces freshly-ground coffee with rich aromas and full-bodied taste.
- There are 5 settings for different coffee types and tastes.
- The LCD display allows for easy use and view.
- It is stylish and compact.
- The coffee pot tends to drip when pouring.
9. Conical Burr Grinder With Porta Filter by DeLonghi
Here we have a stainless steel conical burr grinder with a digital LCD display that is absolutely everything. It even comes with 18 variable settings that you can select for espresso, drip coffee, pour over, and French press. As for the LCD display, it allows you to choose grind settings, number of cups, and strength with just a simple touch. This grinder is so durable, and it delivers professional quality to your coffee just the way you want. It can grind up to 14 cups, and it is very easy to use and take care of.
- There are 18 grind settings along with 3 strength settings for the perfect coffee.
- The whole machine is very easy to use, take care of, and clean.
- The design is stylish and sleek which is perfect for any countertop.
- The size is a little big, not ideal for small countertop.
10. Aluminum Coffee Grinder by Rok
For those who have time to par to grind their coffee and prefer it that way, this is one for you. The one awesome point of this coffee grinder is that it is quiet, it does not make any noise like electric coffee grinders at all. Despite the fact that it uses par, it is quite convenient to use. This coffee grinder comes with non-slip ring that prevents sliding or wobbling as you grind your coffee. Another special part is that it delivers consistency and stability from the par, and the outcome is great. On top of that, you can even adjust it in case you are a lefty. This coffee grinder is simple and easy to use, you might want to take it into consideration.
- It is suitable for all forms of coffee brewing.
- It is made from durable die-cast aluminum to ensure durability and style.
- The grinder is easy to use, take care of, and clean which is simply great to have.
- It is sturdy and good-looking, and its quality and performance is great for the price.
- It is time consuming compared to electric coffee grinders.
You may like to see this: Top 10 Best Blenders Review